- Once the order gets cancelled, amount will be refunded to the customer based on the payment mode chosen by the customer at the time of placing the order.
- Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/Wallets – 2-4 business days
- If the transaction is done through NEFT or Cheque, then the customer is expected to share the below required details to our e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) from their registered e-mail address.
- 1. Account number
- 2. Account Holder name
- 3. IFSC Code
- After receiving the required information for refund, refund will be processed in 2 business days and same will reflect in your account in another 2-4 business days.
- For EMI payment, refund will be credited in 6-8 business days after cancellation.
The customer is free to cancel the order before shipment. Once shipment is initiated, it can only be RTO. Once an order gets cancelled, the amount will be refunded for ‘prepaid orders’.
- Incorrect or Incomplete information regarding Customer’s address (Street name, Landmark, etc.)
- In case of wrong product price or specification mentioned on Industrybuying.com.
- Unavailability of products – in exceptional cases, if a product runs “out of stock” with the vendor, the product will be cancelled.
- The order is subject to cancellation, if the customer area falls under “Non Serviceable zone” or “out of delivery area” by our Logistic Courier Partner, even after the order is being placed.
- Suspected fraudulent information.