Real Home Lift for your residential buildings
These home elevator products range from
- Elevators designed with cogged belt and pulley system.
- Geared elevators which require a gearbox for functioning.
- Gearless elevators without a gear or a separate machine room for operation.
- Hydraulic elevators with hydraulic motors and efficient operation.
- Chair lift models for stair cases.
The variety of models provides various choices for the customers to choose from and also suits the personal lifestyle of the customer in all possible ways.While choosing the best product it is fundamental for any user to look in to the following key areas and go in for a completely safe and unique product. The manufacturers of elevators have decided to design a completely unique product when it comes to the installation at homes or residential buildings. The safety of the passengers has become the prime concern in designing these elevator products.Thus it becomes easier for the customers to identify the Real Home Lifts. The Real home lifts are specialized products with customizable cabins, efficient motors and also improved functionalities.
The following are the parameters to identify a real home lift:
- The elevators suitable for homes must satisfy the 194 safety parameters of European standards.
- These elevators must be able to function using single phase power supply and need not require AC current for functioning
- The trap door is a must in the home lifts.
It is essential that the real home lift meet the needs of the customers and benefits the property owners in adding value to their properties.